This Study Bible contains King James Bible (1611, Pure Cambridge, Authorized Version) translation. It also includes the King James Strongs Concordance. It has 867,849 references. This makes for an extraordinary Study Bible in digital format. It is, with the resources included, like a treasure of Gold to those who seek God.
It includes King James Bible formatted in a read and navigation friendly format, or the Navi-format for short. In addition it also includes the King James Strongs Bible where every word is linked to original one in The Strongs Concordance. The Hebrew in The Old Testament. The Greek in The New Testament. We have included the gematria calculations to the Hebrew words. For the Greek Strongs the gematria is also calculated. Niqquds in Hebrew is not supported in this ebook though.
How the general Bible-navigation works:
● A Testament has an index of its books.
● The Testaments reference each other in the book index.
● Each book has a reference to The Testament it belongs to.
● Each book has a reference to the previous and or next book.
● Each book has an index of its chapters.
● Each chapter has a reference to the book it belongs to.
● Each chapter reference the previous and or next chapter.
● Each chapter has an index of its verses.
● Each verse is numbered and reference the chapter it belongs to.
● Each verse starts on a new line for better readability.
● Any reference in an index brings you to the location.
● The Built-in table of contents reference all books in all formats.
We wanted a navigation that was solid and great to use and we love it. It is easy to handle, intuitive and it puts any verse in The Bible just a few clicks away.
The combination of King James Bible, the concordance and its navigation makes this ebook unique. It literally is a goldmine to those who wants to dig into The Word of God.
Please beware its size. It is big compared to "normal" ebooks, so your ebook reader may need some time to load and update its index before you are able to use it properly. How quick an ebook reader is able to load and update, varies depending on its hardware like the cpu, storage, memory and its operating system. Newer devices performs better, but once loaded we find it works as expected. Our own tablet from 2012 works beautiful, once the book is fully loaded.