Find your corner of Berlin with this essential travel guide to this great city, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you there before you've even packed your suitcase - marvel at ancient treasures on Museumsinsel, explore Berlin's complex history at Checkpoint Charlie or walk in the footsteps of royalty at Schloss Charlottenburg. The DK Eyewitness Guide to Berlin covers the must-see sights and the hidden corners, so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new color photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Berlin: vibrant street art, the legendary nightlife, peaceful canal walks - what will yours be?
- See Berlin from a different angle - 26 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
- A year-long calendar of events in Berlin gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Over 20 detailed, color maps help you navigate the city with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including the Berliner Dom, Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtniskirche, Schloss Charlottenburg and the Neues Palais
- Covers Museumsinsel; Around Unter den Linden; Alexanderplatz; North Mitte and Prenzlauer Berg; Friedrichshain; Tiergarten; Kreuzberg; Around Kurfürstendamm; Around Schloss Charlottenburg; Dahlem; Potsdam; plus more sights beyond the city centre
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Berlin is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
Staying longer? Try our DK Eyewitness Guide to Germany.