Dr. Joseph Mercola, one of the world's foremost authorities on alternative health, joins with top chef Pete Evans for an illustrated guide to timing ketogenic meals for optimal health, weight loss, and more. Includes more than 100 delicious recipes to make ketogenic eating easy and enjoyable.
You are what you eat--or is it more that you are when you eat?
Natural-health expert Dr. Joseph Mercola and top Australian chef Pete Evans share a firm belief that food can be medicine--that what we eat offers us powerful tools to reshape our health. In their second co-authored cookbook, they explore the science behind intermittent fasting and the practice of timing ketogenic meals for maximum health benefits--a unique combination of principles they call KetoFasting.
Drawing on Dr. Mercola's expertise and visionary work in natural medicine, and Pete Evans's experience as an award-winning restaurateur, cookbook author, and TV chef, this book offers:
* Insight into the history and cultural relevance of fasting
* Guidance for a healthy ketogenic lifestyle
* Strategies to boost your body's detox processes--including a detailed guide to using sauna therapy for detoxing
* Healthy supplements to support KetoFasting
* Delicious recipes for soups, broths, snacks, and more --all illustrated with mouthwatering full-color photographs shot in Pete Evans's own studio
* And much more
Read on to learn how KetoFasting can help you lose weight, treat disease, and feel better than ever before.