The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this picturesque country.
Explore the remote Isle of Skye, visit the well-trodden Royal Mile during the world-famous Edinburgh Festival, or tackle Scotland's scenic glens and rugged mountains: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within color-coded chapters. Discover the best of Scotland with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Scotland:
- Over 40 color maps, including a transportation map of Scotland to help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Scotland designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floor plans show Edinburgh Castle, the National Museum of Scotland, the Royal Mile, Stirling Castle, and more
- Color photographs of Scotland's stunning mountains, glens, castles, islands, lochs, wildlife, and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Edinburgh, Southern Scotland, Glasgow, Central Scotland, and the Highlands and Islands
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about Scotland's rich history, traditions, and festivals
- Experience the culture with features on Highland music and games, clans and tartans, and traditional Scottish foods
- Essential travel tips--our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus some helpful Scottish vocabulary and visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Scotland is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Scotland.
On a long weekend? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Top 10 Scotland.