Impeach: The Case Against Donald Trump by Neal Katyal
Katyal said that there's nothing else to see and understand the president's actions involving Ukraine but an act of impeachment. Would you also think the same thing? How else would you understand the president's actions?
In this comprehensive look into Impeach: The Case Against Donald Trump by Neal Katyal, you'll gain insight with this essential resource as a guide to aid your discussions. Be prepared to lead with the following:
• More than 60 “done-for-you” discussion prompts available
• Discussion aid which includes a wealth of information and prompts
• Overall brief plot synopsis and author biography as refreshers
• Thought-provoking questions made for deeper examinations
• Creative exercises to foster alternate “if this was you” discussions
Please Note: This is a companion guide based on the Impeach: The Case Against Donald Trump by Neal Katyal not affiliated to the original work or author in any way and does not contain any text of the original work. Please purchase or read the original work first.