Trump and His Generals: The Cost of Chaos by Peter Bergen
Trump and His Generals: The Cost of Chaos is a 2019 nonfiction book written by Peter Bergen. It was published on December 10, 2019, by Penguin Press. The New York Times considered it as their Editor's Choice for the Week of January 9, 2020.
The book is about United States President Donald Trump and his minimal foreign policy experience. It contains an explosive and news-breaking account of the collision between Trump and the American national security establishment. There is also an overview of the failures and mistakes of Trump's foreign policy. Bergen discusses in the book how Trump spent his presidency sabotaging the institutions that defend and support American democracy.
In this comprehensive look into Trump and His Generals: The Cost of Chaos by Peter Bergen, you'll gain insight with this essential resource as a guide to aid your discussions. Be prepared to lead with the following:
• More than 60 “done-for-you” discussion prompts available
• Discussion aid which includes a wealth of information and prompts
• Overall brief plot synopsis and author biography as refreshers
• Thought-provoking questions made for deeper examinations
• Creative exercises to foster alternate “if this was you” discussions
Please Note: This is a companion guide based on the Trump and His Generals: The Cost of Chaos by Peter Bergen not affiliated to the original work or author in any way and does not contain any text of the original work. Please purchase or read the original work first.