Lifespan: Why We Age - and Why We Don't Have To by David A. Sinclair PhD
'Lifespan-Why we age and why we don't have to' by David Sinclair was a New York Times Bestseller. David Sinclair is a respected biologist and a Harvard medical school Professor teaching genetics who has won numerous awards for his contribution towards science.
In this latest release, the author talks about his research at length, backing up his statements and theories with data and statistics. He had dreamt of prolonged healthy life for humans from a young age and now is working to fulfill his passion. He is believed to take the miracle pills that defy aging and can also reverse the aging process in humans.
In this comprehensive look into Lifespan: Why We Age - and Why We Don't Have To by David A. Sinclair PhD, you'll gain insight with this essential resource as a guide to aid your discussions. Be prepared to lead with the following:
• More than 60 “done-for-you” discussion prompts available
• Discussion aid which includes a wealth of information and prompts
• Overall brief plot synopsis and author biography as refreshers
• Thought-provoking questions made for deeper examinations
• Creative exercises to foster alternate “if this was you” discussions
Please Note: This is a companion guide based on the Lifespan: Why We Age - and Why We Don't Have To by David A. Sinclair PhD not affiliated to the original work or author in any way and does not contain any text of the original work. Please purchase or read the original work first.