Dear Edward: A Novel by Ann Napolitano
Dear Edward is written by Ann Napolitano and is the author's third book. Known for masterfully writing tales that portray human emotions and feelings at its best, the author presents readers with Dear Edward with an equally compelling story.
The plot of the fictional story of a young boy being the sole survivor of a plane crash is loosely inspired by a real-life accident with a somewhat similar scenario in London back in 2010. Though, the resemblance ends there. The author has incorporated various characters and showcased the incredible power of faith and human resilience as a ten-year-old boy, the sole survivor, comes to terms with his life.
In this comprehensive look into Dear Edward: A Novel by Ann Napolitano, you'll gain insight with this essential resource as a guide to aid your discussions. Be prepared to lead with the following:
• More than 60 “done-for-you” discussion prompts available
• Discussion aid which includes a wealth of information and prompts
• Overall brief plot synopsis and author biography as refreshers
• Thought-provoking questions made for deeper examinations
• Creative exercises to foster alternate “if this was you” discussions
Please Note: This is a companion guide based on the Dear Edward: A Novel by Ann Napolitano not affiliated to the original work or author in any way and does not contain any text of the original work. Please purchase or read the original work first.