Olive, Again (Oprah's Book Club): A Novel by Elizabeth Strout
Olive, Again is a 2019 novel written by Elizabeth Strout. It was published on October 15, 2019, by Random House. The book was hailed as one of the top ten best books of the year by People and Time. It also became a New York Times bestselling book and was picked for Oprah's Book Club.
The book is a sequel to Elizabeth Strout's 2008 novel Olive Kitteridge. It contains 13 short stories that interrelate with each other, but not narrated continuously. The book details about OIive's life experiences when she reached the age of seventy until eighty. It also includes accounts of Olive's family and friends that could be meaningful to Olive's life at the end.
In this comprehensive look into Olive, Again (Oprah's Book Club): A Novel by Elizabeth Strout, you'll gain insight with this essential resource as a guide to aid your discussions. Be prepared to lead with the following:
• More than 60 “done-for-you” discussion prompts available
• Discussion aid which includes a wealth of information and prompts
• Overall brief plot synopsis and author biography as refreshers
• Thought-provoking questions made for deeper examinations
• Creative exercises to foster alternate “if this was you” discussions
Please Note: This is a companion guide based on the Olive, Again (Oprah's Book Club): A Novel by Elizabeth Strout not affiliated to the original work or author in any way and does not contain any text of the original work. Please purchase or read the original work first.