Deeply emotional and empathetic, the loyal and gentle Cancer will feel your pain and sincerely celebrate your victories. Its dark side hides a tendency to resentment and manipulation.
In this book you will find seven short stories specially selected to illustrate the different aspects of the Cancer personality. For a more complete experience, be sure to also read the anthologies of your rising sign and moon!
This book contains:
- Second Labor of Hercules, the Hydra.
- The Aged Mother by Matsuo Basho.
- The Yellow Wallpaper by Charlotte Perkins Gilman.
- The Daughters of the Late Colonel by Katherine Mansfield.
- Cousin Tribulation's Story by Louisa May Alcott.
- The Crab that Played with the Sea by Rudyard Kipling.
- The Fall of the House of Usher by Edgar Allan Poe.