The snap, crackles, plops, and other sounds of the heart and lung have been recorded and interspersed into a lively and informative lecture format in this inexpensive enhanced eBook. Salvatore Mangione, MD, author of the highly popular Physical Diagnosis Secrets, walks you through a wealth of examples and patient cases, asking you questions about the sounds you are hearing, explaining the answers, and presenting guidelines and helpful tips on interpretation and analysis. Listen and learn, or fine-tune, one of your most important clinical skills. Heart and lung review sections included.
Features of this audio workshop:
• Hear and learn to interpret a full spectrum of heart and lung sounds
• Narratives by the author that test your knowledge and guides you to the right answers
• This workshop is the perfect accompaniment to the book Physical Diagnosis Secrets or can be used independently
• Glossary terms in which you can create your own study cards from.
• Test yourself with the interactive heart and lung review sections