The Children of the Day Member Book by Beth Moore provides a personal study experience five days a week plus viewer guides for the 8 video sessions of this in-depth women's Bible study of 1 & 2 Thessalonians.
Your circumstances and conditions are not coincidental in your journey. God's timing is impeccable. Join Beth Moore on the Thessalonian shores as you face real crises, real medical diagnoses, real afflictions, real relationships, real doubts, real concerns, and real fears. Let's not brush the sand off quickly. Let's sit a while and let the tide come in and wash our eyes with fresh vision for 8 beautiful weeks. We don't have to always see eye-to-eye to be glad we're side by side. Let's pat the sand beside us and welcome each other along.
Gather around the letters postmarked Thessalonica. Don't let pride or timidity come between you and the presence of God. Press in tightly, professing Christ and, yes, in the company of others but also intimately by your name, circumstance, and condition. You have a place here. A purpose. And not one floating like a fleck in the air, loosed and free from your raw realities. This is your journey to the shores of Thessalonica where you'll write your name and a slice of your biography in the sand.
• Biblically rooted and gospelcentered teaching
• Personal study segments – 8 weeks with 5 days each
• Greek word studies included in homework
• Interactive activities for the individual student as she completes homework
• A 28-day challenge (beginning week 5) that women may choose to participate in as they complete the final weeks of Bible study
• Biblical truth that's reliable
• Personal spiritual growth through individual time with content
• Provocative questions; scriptural support; and text, application, and preparation
• In-depth study for women that will challenge them in the discipline of daily Bible study
• Challenges women to complete in-depth study of two books of the Bible, chapter by chapter
• Optional levels of participation:
Level 1 watch DVDs only
Level 2 watch DVDs and complete weekly homework
Level 3 watch DVDs, complete homework, and write out 1 & 2 Thessalonians
Level 4 watch DVDs, complete homework, write out 1 & 2 Thessalonians, and memorize 1 & 2 Thessalonians