If you live or work with someone who has narcissistic personality disorder (NPD), you probably often feel put down. You feel ashamed of your own needs. Your relationship may feel so out of control that you wonder if you’ve lost your sanity.
As a clinical psychotherapist for nearly thirty years, Patricia Kuhlman has worked with many people who have been victimized by another’s NPD. She joins Stephen Arterburn to explore:
• Practical tools to break the cycle of pain and find healing
• What narcissism is and how people become narcissists
• The most current research about NPD
• How to define, express, and establish personal boundaries
• A how-to, self-care program including sample responses to narcissistic behaviors
Most importantly, Kuhlman offers validation, understanding, and encouragement. Being in relationship with a narcissist can be lonely and confusing. Find stability and truth in this practical guide.